Monday, April 11, 2011

My Area

Finding myself in all the wrong places
qith all the wrong people, wrong business
but that night, i was right
in the right place with the right business
See, I was walking around looking for
my place, my home, my area, i was looking for me.
this was not wgere i thought i would find my area...my area!

i saw that tall, dark, well built business, my business.
staring at me, smilling
my heart didnt skip a beat, it thumped and thumped, again and again
at one hundered and twenty miles per hour....

he touched me,
he tapped the skin on my drum
the rythm of that beat, the beat, that beat
awaking my body
sending vibrations through my bloodstream
making me dance to the rythm of his beat.

he was a perfect fit!
he was all in my business, i was all in his-business.
he was fully mine and so was i to him
in him i had found my place, my hope, my home,
i found me my area.
my beautiful business for my bootyfull self!
My Area!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: